Where are you located?
- All wedding day services are provided ON LOCATION. We host our trial appointments at 3404 W Colorado Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80904.
How long is the trial appointment?
- We allow one hour per service for your trial appointment. We ask that you come prepared with a desired look in mind.
What is the travel fee for?
- Our $65 per stylist travel fee (in city limits) goes in full to your hairstylist or makeup artist for their time and cost of travel.
Can I adjust my contracted services prior to the big day?
- While we do allow additions to your contract (timing permitted) we do not allow any subtractions to contracted services. We ask that you have your numbers confirmed at time of booking.
What do I need to do to prepare for wedding day services?
- We ask that everyone arrive with dry hair and a clean face. Also, keeping your ladies organized by providing them the detailed hair and makeup schedule will keep everyone on track.
What is the main difference on airbrush makeup vs. custom makeup?
- Both options are beautiful. The best way to describe it is airbrush foundation lays on top of the skin and custom application gets worked into the skin. Both applications allow a variety of coverage.
Do you travel to two separate locations on wedding day?
- We want your day to be as stress free as possible and commuting to a second location is not ideal. It is best to have all bridal party attendants finished at one location.
What do I need to provide the stylists for on location services?
- Every team member comes fully equipped with the appropriate tools for the services being provided. We are prepared to make ourselves at home in any location.
Is the team member doing my trial going to be my stylist on wedding day?
Can I book a trial without booking my date first?
- We do not allow trials for unbooked brides. Our main focus is providing the best experience for our booked brides and availability is limited. Once your date is secured with us we are able to schedule your trial appointment.
How should I come to the trial and what should I bring?
- We ask that you come with clean dry hair and a clean face. We love seeing your inspo pics and Pinterest board. You can also bring any accessories and your veil.
Can I schedule my trial on a weekend?
- We book trials Monday-Thursday to allow our weekends being spent on location for wedding days.
How long will wedding day hair and makeup take?
- All wedding day services are scheduled for 45 minutes each unless previously discussed. For our brides who do not have a trial appointment wedding day services are one hour each.
Do you offer hair and makeup services for special events other than weddings?
- YES. We love what we do and are well versed in all types of hair and makeup services. Please inquire through contact form for a quote.